Monday, March 10, 2014

My RPG Person Profile

Your RPG Person Profile
I'm currently running (at home):
World of Darkness
Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include:
Iron Kingdoms, Pendragon, D&D 3.5 
I'm currently running (online):
None
Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include:
Pathfinder
I would especially like to play/run:
Shadowrun
...but would also try:
Savage Fallout, BRP Dark Sun
I live in:
Santa Fe, NM
2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like:
Call of Cthulhu, Deadlands, Pendragon
2 or 3 novels I like:
Ender's Game, Redwall, Elenium
2 or 3 movies I like:
The Fifth Element, The Thing, Samurai X
Best place to find me on-line:
Unabashed Gaming
I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's:
Post-Apocalyptic
I really do not want to hear about:
Dungeons & Dragons
I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ...well, ok, it's complicated because...)
...it's not like orcs are that evil in a lot of settings anymore. It seems like kobolds and goblins have taken first string in the main opposition standpoint of gaming, and only really in LotR do orcs really get a bad rep. The rest of the time they're pretty okay.
Games I'm in are like this.
If you know anything about Dark Sun it'd help me with a project I'm working on: a conversion from AD&D Dark Sun to BRP.
I talk about RPGs on the Unabashed Gaming podcast under the name David Schimpff

No comments:

Post a Comment